(Our most popular!)
You’ll discover the very best of the relaxing pleasure of yachting with your own private stateroom. With a professional, certified captain handling all aspects of the adventure with amazing meals and world-class wine, imagine having nothing to worry about except which book to read, what to drink and the adventures you’ll have before sundown. You can even learn to sail!
Come and enjoy an exclusive, customized experience far from the crowds, hustle, and over-programming of the large cruise ships!
For those wishing to experience Cuba before it changes, but you’re not ready to book an entire vessel, then by-the-cabin is for you. With hotels in Havana either unavailable because of the demand or over priced, staying on an air-conditioned yacht just miles away from the capitol is the way to go. Enjoy a safe and secure marina and a captain watching over your things and the vessel.
BOOK NOW as space fills up quickly!
Special 1 – Receive 10% off your per cabin booking for being the first cabin booked for your week!
WHAT DOES CUBA BY THE CABIN INCLUDE:
- Full cabin suitable for 2 persons (7-nights).
- Captain and Mate fee (does not include tip).
- Vessel Fuel.
- Cuban cruising/port permits.
- Half day overview tour of Havana.
- All people process including passport and US-OFAC regulation documentation.
- Complete all forms and approval of the full USCG Cuba package including the Department of Commerce (BIS) application and the USCG application for vessel entry into Cuba and return to the US.
- Reservation of slip and coordination of vessel into Marina Hemingway.
- Develop a Cuba ground itinerary specific to goals in Cuba and one of the 12 OFAC regulations.
- Work with our US authorized Travel Services Provider (TSP) to book hotels, transportation, tours etc.
- Use of an HYV SATELLITE DEVICE while gone from the US (to remain on the vessel at all times while in Cuba). For HYV charter vessels ONLY.
- Full information packet provided detailing daily financial needs and what to expect within Cuba.